Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, which has affect the whole world, has also detected in our country. For this reason, our university has adopted a series of measures in line with the opinions of Infectious Diseases specialists.
- Hand sanitizers are placed at the appropriate points of our university.
- The frequency and efficiency of surface cleaning of common areas has been increased.
- School buses will be cleaned daily.
- Informative posters on the subject will be hanged in places where necessary.
- Students who have recently returned from their trip abroad and who have symptoms such as fever, cough, and shortness of breath should not come to our school and should contact the TRNC Ministry of Health’s support line 1102 or 0533 860 11 88, which operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Avoid all nonessential travel.
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV).
How is the disease transmitted?
Through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. Infection occurs when these droplets directly or indirectly enter the body through the eyes, mouth or nose of people nearby. . The virus can survive on inanimate surfaces for 2-3 days.
B. All School Buildings, Cafeterias, Laboratories, Dormitories and Hotels are disinfected
C. In order to meet the urgent needs of students, some departments are planned to provide service on rotational work base.