- The Online English Proficiency Exam Session 1 (Written Exam) starts at 09.30 on Friday, 2nd October 2020 and Session 2 (Oral Exam) starts at 14.00.
- There is an additional Proficiency Test for the Department of Professional Pilot Training students. The exam starts at 12.00 and ends at 12.45.
- The written exam will be held on two platforms: google.com and esinav.kyrenia.edu.tr.
- Since both platforms must be open during the exam, you cannot take the exam via a smartphone. You have to use a computer with a camera, microphone and
- The Oral Exam will take place on the google.com platform. You need to join click on the meet.google link sent to your e-mail address at your announced appointment time. For the Oral Exam, you can use any smartphone with a working camera and microphone.
- In order to participate in the virtual exam room and access the exam, you must activate thee-mail account given to you by the University of Kyrenia and send your university e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 September 2020.
To activate your university email account, you must:
- Go to www.kyrenia.edu.tr page
- Click on the Student Email tab at the bottom of the page
- Username: school email@example.com
- Password: school number
*** If you have trouble activating the university email address, you must create a gmail account before the exam and send your gmail address to firstname.lastname@example.org by 29 September 2020.
- A few days before the exam, a separate google link for each session (Written Exam and Oral Exam) will be sent to your university e-mail address so that you will be able to enter the virtual exam room. You will also be sent a username and password to access the Written Exam via esinav.kyrenia.edu.tr platform.
- Please be prepared to present your ID to the invigilators through the camera on the exam day.