The Department of Aeronautical Engineering at University of Kyrenia is searching for outstanding applicants in all areas of Aeronautical Engineering to fill faculty positions at the Assistant Professor or Associate Professor rank by spring 2019. Preference will be placed on applicants with research expertise in flight dynamics & control systems, propulsion and aerospace structure.
Ability and commitment to teaching are essential, and applicants will conduct laboratory work as well. English proficiency is necessary as our program medium of instruction is English. Proven ability for carrying out scientific research projects, securing funding from industryand a strong inclination to interdisciplinary cooperation also desired.
- Teaching undergraduate and graduate-level courses;
- Advising students at all levels on matters of the discipline;
- Ph.D. in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, or a closely-related field;
- Demonstrated ability to produce scholarly publications;
- Expression of a strong dedication to undergraduate and graduate-level teaching;
Please submit your application no later than January 20, 2019 for full consideration. Review of applications will continue until the positions have been filled. Applicants should submit (1) a cover letter, (2) curriculum vitae, and (3) the names and contact information of two professional references. Please submit these items electronically as one pdf file to Assistant Professor. Amir Teimourian,
Tel: +90 392 6502600